Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Addition to Ezra Redux Collection: Mango Bay Blouse

     
Ezra Redux is a clothing line for the fashionistas that are lovers of vintage, interested in unique items, and (most importantly) eco-friendly. The line mainly consists of clothing that I acquired from vintage boutiques (Not thrift stores). I then take the vintage pieces and turn them into modern, multi-occasion, fully-functional pieces. This process is called up-cycling and is extremely environmentally conscious. In laymen’s terms: It’s great for the Earth!

This blouse has a very festive print, so it just screams “LOOK AT ME.” However the print is not what attracted me to this piece. The glass beads dangling from the hem of the blouse is what truly peaked my interest. Clothing now-a-days lack details like these, I believe these are the details that can make or break any desired look. When I first acquired this piece I had no clue what I would transform it into, but after a bit of trial and error I upcycled this blouse into a chic, modern piece!




I added darts, pleats and faux leather. Its more tight-fitting and the lines I created on the garment are shape enhancing. We all want an hour-glass figure! 











I even added details to the back, so this garment is slimming all around. This garment can be worn as a jacket or a top; you can even belt it for a different look. 








 This is me wearing this garment 


You can find this and all my other pieces on senseoffashion.com, so look me up! Happy Blogging People
My Online Boutique (Via SenseOfFashion,com)!